Thursday, May 15, 2008

New layout and IRON MAN!

I used to be able to do the daily thing with updating, I'm not so sure I can nowadays.

So! New Layout. I will post when I really have something to say!


And today, I have something to post about.







Has any one been playing with the Iron Man from Free Comic book Day?
Seriously, how good is this figure? I played him against an old Iron Man from one of the earlier series and it was a surprisingly even match...except the older one costs 160 points to play, and the FCBD one cost 100. They both pack a real punch dealing 3 clicks of damage a pop, but with the lower cost, FCBD Iron Man is a WAY better piece.

The other thing worth mentioning is the paint job. The sculpts on both my Iron Men are nice, but the FCBD fig has a nice and dark paint job, muting the bright primary colors. it's a more realistic looking piece and I just love it. it's strong resemblance (though not identical) to teh movie version dosen't hurt either.

Definately worth the hassle it took to get him (We went to Kieth's Comics in Elyria and they wouldn't give me one! The clerk said he was saving it for the kids. Thanks to Recess Games in Great norther for my Iron Man!)

No comments: